Date(s) - 04/23/14
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Beacon Falls Senior Center
Categories No Categories
*FAMILY FISHING CLASS*
Sponsored by the DEEP CARE Program
Wednesday, April 23rd
Where: Beacon Falls Senior Center
Time: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Are you too busy? Too stressed? Need some exercise?
Join the CT DEEP for a fun, hands-on introduction to this social, life-long sport!
- Spend some quality time with your children, family or friends
- Certified CARE Instructors will teach the class
- Learn about methods, gear, safety, sportsmanship, rules and regulations, care of the catch, and how and where to catch your own fish
- Practice casting and tying knots
- Try some fishing equipment to see how it works
- Children and adults are welcome (Children must be accompanied by an adult)
*All classes include a fishing trip!*
FISHING TRIP: SUNDAY, APRIL 27th from 8:00 AM -NOON at MATTHIES PARK.
Bookings are closed for this event.