- Registration can be done on-line or by mailing to the Beacon Falls Town Hall, Attn: Parks & Recreation.
- All Programs must be paid in full at the time of registration for the program.
- There will be an additional charge for any returned checks.
- When school cancellation occurs or conditions are present for early school dismissal, the activities for the day and evening will be cancelled also.
- Registration will be offered to non-residents for those programs that have space available, one week prior to the start of the program.
- The Parks and Recreation Department may cancel a program due to lack of participation, or at the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Board. A decision to cancel the program will be made one week prior to the program’s start date. Participants signed up for any program that is cancelled will be notified by phone and will be refunded their money.
- No refunds will be given once the program has begun, unless there is a medical emergency presented, with a doctor’s note.
- If you experience any difficulties while participating in a program, please alert the Parks & Recreation Commission.
- All participants are expected to demonstrate appropriate behavior and conduct while partaking in the Parks & Recreation programs. The following guidelines have been developed to ensure a safe and fun environment for all other participants, including yourself:
- Refrain from using derogatory comments, as well as foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to staff as well as other participants
- All participants must respect themselves, each other and the staff. They must also show respect for all equipment and supplies, as well as the facility holding the program.
ALL RULES AND POLICIES ARE IN EFFECT TO ENSURE SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMS. PARTICIPANTS WHO DO NOT FOLLOW RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PROGRAM WITHOUT A REFUND.
For any questions regarding registration or the policies implemented for Parks & Recreation programs, please contact Allison Sirowich at (203) 720-1773.